Safe Medicines. In Control.
Pharmaceutical products must be handled and transported under strictly controlled environmental conditions. Even the slightest increase in temperature while handling the products can lead to deterioration, invalid results and considerable losses in revenue. This makes permanent monitoring of these critical parameters essential.
The European Commission has published Guidelines on Good Distribution Practices (GDP) for the logistics of medicinal products for human use. Mapping, validation and monitoring of the Cold and Ambient supply chain are key to be in line with these guidelines.
Rmoni provides solutions for...
Monitoring of critical parameters
Our transport and storage solutions help you to accomplish compliancy with GDP, by providing certainty about the exact circumstances under which products or samples have been stored, handled or transported.
Rmoni also offers an environmental monitoring system specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry. It helps to prevent contamination in clean-rooms and labs.
- Environmental monitoring in warehouses, clean-rooms and labs. Wireless sensors register critical parameters during storage and manufacturing, including temperature, humidity, overpressure, and underpressure.
- Register the exact circumstances of transport. Sensors in trucks and cooling boxes ensure that samples and products are transported under the correct circumstances at all times.
- Act before it’s too late. Alerts via SMS and email enable to act immediately when pre-set parameters have been exceeded.
- Complies with FDA 21 chapter 11 and IQ/OQ validated. The Sensor4Lab Environmental Monitoring System can be validated for use in the pharmaceutical industry. Data is registered and logged according to the highest industry standards, ensuring integrity, security, and traceability.
- Easy integration into existing lab software. Our Sensor4Lab software was specifically developed for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
- Implemented by experienced partners experienced in the pharmaceutical industry. Check our partners for more information.